1. Website Optimization – On Your Website:
- Optimize your images – embed your titles, use alternate tags, list a description, and utilize a copyright and your website address
- Find and repair any broken links or html coding.
- Check your keywords, tags and titles to see if you’re using the most frequently requested phrases used in searches.
- Build a great XML site map that is search engine friendly.
2. Expert Blogging Campaigns:
- Develop creative optimized content – in your headings, body of text and in your tags.
- Post your content on news sites, bookmarking sites, automatic feed sites, and any other relevant site.
- Keep your content fresh and constant for search engines to rank your site higher.
- Syndicate your content through high ranking article sites and expert publishing sites.
3. Social Media Marketing:
- Design and optimize your business accounts (and keep them fresh).
- Post on the highest ranking social media sites for your type of audience.
- Brand your content and customize your messages for your audience’s interest.
- Offer lots of ways for your fans to share your posts.
4. Directory Listings:
- Your site should be sent to search engines for indexing.
- List your website in both – local and national business directories.
- Submit your information to any specialty industry sites.
- Update any wrong or missing information constantly.
- Optimize for mobile viewers and mapping sites.
And one last tip: Utilize Google Analytics or similar analytic software to measure your efforts. It’s always a good idea to know where you’re going and if your efforts are succeeding!
And if you like this kind of information… come back soon because I have many more that will be posted real soon! Or better yet, sign up for our updates and get the information delivered right to your inbox.
Hope to “talk” again real soon,
“Crazy” Carmen Wisenbaker, Creative Director
Specializing in websites, seo, social media and graphic design