With Summertime almost over and the start of school right around the corner… I thought this would be a good topic to cover for my “Informational Graphic” this week on interesting trivia about vacations.
This is some “fun” information in a creative format that is easy to share with others. So enjoy!
By the Numbers: Vacations
- People traveling with children make up 30 percent of U.S. adult leisure travelers.
- Of those, seven percent are grandparents traveling with their grandchildren.
- Travelers from Canada and Mexico represent over 56 percent of all international visitors to the United States.
- Eighteen percent of U.S. adult leisure travelers usually take their pets with them when they travel.
- More people choose to travel by car than any other means of transportation. About 76 percent of leisure travel is by automobiles.
- People traveling alone with no companions make up about 11 percent of all U.S. adult leisure travelers.
- Did you know that posts with graphics receive 84% more clicks than just text alone? That’s why we love using them!
If you would like a fabulously designed informational graphic to use in your content marketing, contact us a today!
We live and love this stuff daily!
“Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”