- Develop a marketing strategy plan-of-action.
- Design and optimize website and images using current SEO standards.
- Create eye-catching graphics, tips, specials, etc.
- Post on blog/website and the appropriate social sharing sites.
- Utilize the correct keywords for search engine optimization.
- Update WordPress plug-ins and widgets when needed.
- Submit a “current” XML Site Map to all search engines.
- Perform back-ups, safety checks, and fix any broken links.
- Make **minor changes on website (does not include additional pages).
- **Minor changes = information, events, photos, testimonials, etc.
Content examples: quick tips, articles, specials of the month, announcements, cartoons, humor, quotes, trivia, fun facts, did you knows, industry trends, etc., or content provided by client.
I only offer Publishing Services for my marketing clients. To find out more about these services, click here!
My website, blog, and graphic design services are only available for my marketing clients. Each service is provided as a complete package according to the client’s needs.
What type of client is a good fit for my services?
~ I work best with seasoned professionals in the Humble, Texas (and surrounding areas) who find real value in reaching a deliberate audience on a consistent basis in order to optimize their brand.
~ My client’s biggest frustration is not having the time to stay on top of all the constant internet changes while running their business.
~ Because of this, my clients receive the same careful attention to details as if they had implemented each strategy themselves.