Welcome to Penworth Marketing’s Info-Trivia Video
Our topic today is “By the Numbers: Back to School” and is our tribute to all the teachers and students headed back to all that higher learning!
Thankfully, this video is short and sweet, and really easy to watch (and maybe even provide a little learning, too).
So, enjoy as you follow along… and remember, videos are also a great source of content to use on your website (to keep your site active with fresh content for optimization), for your social media marketing activities, and to post on other types of social sharing sites.
Now, here are the stats that were used in this video:
- Almost $7.5 billion was spent at family clothing stores in August (2013), reflecting an increase in back to school shopping.
- There are over 77 million children and adults enrolled in school throughout the United States, with 55.5 million of those enrolled in elementary through high schools.
- There are almost 99,000 public schools in the country and almost 34,000 private schools.
- The annual salary of public school teachers in California is $65,800. In contrast, teachers in South Dakota receive the lowest pay in the nation at $36,700. And the national average is $52,800.
- It pays to stay in school. The average annual salary of workers with an advanced degree is $83,144. Compare that to $21,023 for those without a high school diploma.
Source: U.S. Census Bureau
Hope you enjoyed our “little ditty” and if you ever find you need help with your content marketing, social media marketing, or keeping your website optimized, just give us a call. We would love to help you plan your next campaign.
“Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed (CLICK HERE) and get loads more!”