By the Numbers: Student Loans Trivia Video
This very short video contains some “useless but interesting” information about student loans. The reason for this trivia video? First, it was fun to create, and second… it provides great interesting content for our website and social media sharing.
What’s in this video:
- Did you know…the average student loan debt is $30,000.
- About 60 percent of college students borrow money annually to help cover college costs.
- Over 2 million people aged 60 and over still have student loans.
- In the United States, there is just over $1 trillion in total outstanding student loan debt.
- And finally, about one percent of borrowers owe more than $200,000.
- Thank you for watching our “short” trivia video about student loans.
Sources: Federal Reserve Board, College Board
Hope you enjoyed our “little ditty” and if you ever find you need help with your content marketing, social media marketing, or keeping your website optimized, just give us a call. We would love to help you plan your next campaign.